Portsmouth Tea Blogger

"Christian contentment is that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God's wise and fatherly disposal in every condition." Jeremiah Burroughs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire, United States

I grew up on sweet iced tea in the Redneck Riviera. Now in New England, I've needed to adapt. I am now surrounded by the finest teas in the world. I know because my colleague and I found them, brought them home and turned them into something new. We hope you enjoy our tea and we hope you learn something.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Imperial Mist - Oooolong

Just off the boat; we have purchased a limited quantity of Imperial Mist. I think it is the finest tea we carry. High harvest altitude produces a tea that is exceptionally sweet, with a persistent floral aroma and a striking floral scent reminiscent of honeysuckle and gardenia. But really - It kinda tastes like silver queen corn to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Marshall, the link to the tea isn't working.

By the way, thanks for the oolong advice for PalmGirl. We'll keep trying it.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home