Portsmouth Tea Blogger

"Christian contentment is that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God's wise and fatherly disposal in every condition." Jeremiah Burroughs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire, United States

I grew up on sweet iced tea in the Redneck Riviera. Now in New England, I've needed to adapt. I am now surrounded by the finest teas in the world. I know because my colleague and I found them, brought them home and turned them into something new. We hope you enjoy our tea and we hope you learn something.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mi Hemelo (my twin)

My twin (AKA Palm Pilot) is more famous for being the husband of the PalmTree Pundit. A P-3 pilot by trade (that is a big navy plane that does cool stuff), his wife dedicates this video to him. Now relegated to a cubicle, the Palm Pilot doesn't have the view he used to.

What does this have to do with tea, you ask? Let me get back to you on that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Welcome to BlogWorld! This post is for you: http://www.halfpinthouse.com/?p=780

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home