Portsmouth Tea Blogger

"Christian contentment is that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God's wise and fatherly disposal in every condition." Jeremiah Burroughs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire, United States

I grew up on sweet iced tea in the Redneck Riviera. Now in New England, I've needed to adapt. I am now surrounded by the finest teas in the world. I know because my colleague and I found them, brought them home and turned them into something new. We hope you enjoy our tea and we hope you learn something.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Tea is not just for Adults - Just ask FAO Schwarz

We mailed our first shipment to FAO Shwarz today. I met the CEO in New York at the Fancy Food Show and our packaging and quality received praise and attention. After many conversations, they decided to add our teas to their in-store cafe. What an honor to be chosen in this long standing establishment, made doubly famous by Tom Hanks in the movie "Big."

Though their customers flock from all over the world to their New York and Las Vegas locations, adults and children alike, I am imagining a line of Prepubescents with their teddy bears and lego robots lining up to order a tall Apricot Peach Fruit Tisane. Let the tea stained pleasure and chaos begin.

Delightful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home