Portsmouth Tea Blogger

"Christian contentment is that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God's wise and fatherly disposal in every condition." Jeremiah Burroughs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Somersworth, New Hampshire, United States

I grew up on sweet iced tea in the Redneck Riviera. Now in New England, I've needed to adapt. I am now surrounded by the finest teas in the world. I know because my colleague and I found them, brought them home and turned them into something new. We hope you enjoy our tea and we hope you learn something.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Stress Relief with out Herbal Tea

Relax with this from Cosmos Magazine by way of the Paraghraph Farmer.

Cosmos reports the following:

"SYDNEY: Daily cups of tea can help you recover more quickly from the stresses of everyday life by affecting levels of the stress hormone cortisol, a new British study shows."

Read more here.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having an interest in our story - but publishing it in total on your site is not netiquette.

You should publish a few paragaphs from the story at most, and then point your readers to the Cosmos Magazine site if they want to know more. If take their story and republish it in total, then Cosmos won't know that people liked that particular story, and will - over time - not publish such stories. So you are, in the end, discouraging just the sort of stories from being published that you like!

This is not to mention the fact that you are taking their story without permsission.

Please do observe appropriate netiquette and link, but do not take.

Cheers

Wilson da Silva
Editor, Cosmos Magazine

9:13 AM  
Blogger Portsmouth Tea Blogger said...

I went ahead and left the above comment (rather than delete to avoid embarrasment)to show what kind of things happen when you don't use proper netiquette. Is "netiquette" really a word? I will gladly comply because they are in the right...besides, my weak kneed lawyers encourage me to oblige these things.

I have now referred to their post and pointed to where you can read it. Neither I or they are stressed about it.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Speaking of stress relief and tea, I tried your Renew stress-relieving tea last night. I'm not an herbal tea fan, but I enjoyed it.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home